Global Supplier Diversity & Sustainability Lead at Accenture
Nedra Dickson is responsible for leading and promoting Accenture’s well-established efforts to maximize procurement opportunities with diverse businesses as suppliers and subcontractors within 16 countries. Nedra has grown Accenture’s Diverse Supplier Development Program (DSDP) in four geographies (US, Canada, UKI & South Africa).
She holds several board seats within the Supplier Diversity Community, including:
- Board member for Georgia Minority Supplier Diversity Council (GMSDC)
- Board member for Greater Women’s Business Council (GWBC)
- Board member for Supplier Diversity Leadership Council for The Conference Board (TCB)
- Supplier Diversity Advisory Council for Houston Minority Supplier Development Council (HMSDC)
In 2014, Nedra was recognized as one of Atlanta, Georgia Top 25 Women in their Female Success Factor Series. In 2015, Nedra was honored in WE magazine - Women Enterprise honors America’s Top 100 Leaders in Corporate Supplier Diversity. She has spoken on numerous Supplier Diversity and Sustainability Panels, including:
- Guest speaker at UN Women and UN Global Compact Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) team, 2015 WEPs Annual Event, Unlimited Potential: Business Partners for Gender Equality
- WEConnect International CGI Week of Action with Chelsea Clinton
- NYC/NJ Sustainability Symposium
Her experiences range from Technology Support, Delivery Center Implementations, SAP Development, Operations Management, Customer Service and Sourcing and Category Management. She has held technology management roles at Accenture and Martha Stewart Living.
Nedra grew up in Arkansas and holds an MBA from University of Southern California, a BS degree from Florida State University and BA degree from California State University @ Northridge.